Problem in send email notification for ssh root login

i have an ubuntu 12.04. i install bsd-mailx in my ubuntu and have internet on my server. I set the alarm to send me an email, when who login to server with root user.

configurtion that send email notification to me is as follows. i add this cod in .bashrc file in root directory.

echo 'ALERT - Root Shell Access (underzero) on:'datewho| mail -s "Alert: Root Access fromwho | cut -d’(’ -f2 | cut -d’)’ -f1" undrezero@myemail.com

but i whene login with root user, email notification alarm, don’t send to my email.

pleas help me.

Hi

Are you able to send mail from your linux box to your mail, did you configured you mail server, once look at the below link

I use a script for this problem but acctually there is a application in server which automatically creates one directory and one file and after some hours it delets that file and folder and recreates them again.
What do i do, if i want to ignore ‘licence.php’ and ‘update’ directory in my script so the script doesn’t email their names (the file and folder name)

#!/bin/bash

inotifywait -mqr -e create,moved_to /usr/share/nginx/html/ | while read path action file; do

if [ "$file" != "licence.php" ] &&  [ "$file" != "update" ]; then

echo "The file '$file' appeared in directory '$path' via '$action'" | mailx -s "File ${NEWFILE} has been created" "mail@xxxxx.com"

fi
         done

Acctually my script will email me file and folders which are made but it doesn’t ignore licence.php and update folder , ignore part in my script doesn’t work and even with creation of these 2 file and folder , script will continue its work and email me their names too.
How can i solve this problem?