Welcome to Linuxsay, a discussion forum. This is a Tecmint.com official place to discuss ideas, ask questions, learn and improve each other’s Linux and Open Source skills. As such, is created and maintained by senior members of the Tecmint network.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
After sign-up, make sure to add nice profile picture and fill all your bio, this will help you to make good friends on this forum.
Before Creating New Topics
- Before starting a new topic, just make sure to check the topic - there's a possibility that someone already asked the same question.
- When creating a new topic make sure to select only single proper category, so it's makes easier to find out. Do not cross-post the same thing in multiple categories.
- Your topic should be very detailed and have accurate heading. If you just post "mah Linux is broke", we can't and won't help you.
But we damn sure that you would not be one of those people, would you?
Things to Avoid Doing
- Please do not use personal signatures on your topics. Each post must be topic related.
- Please don't add website links or affiliate links in the topics. Nobody likes people who register and then spam with these useless links.
- Please do not act like a demon. Users will posting nonsense, false statements, etc, or disturbing other users continuously without any reason will be banned.
Rest I expect you to treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park, and interact to grow yourself & help others. Do remember “Sharing is caring”.
If you have suggestions, write to email@example.com.