We come across a lots of Techno jokes like jokes on Windows OS, GNU/Linux, Programming Languages, Developers, etc from time to time. Let us share our funniest Techno-joke here in this thread and make this thread one place for all the Technical Jokes. Share with us.
- There are only 10 types of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don’t.
- The box said ‘Requires Windows Vista or better’. So I installed LINUX.
- Erik Naggum: “Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the answer.”
- Computers are like air conditioners: they stop working when you open Windows.
- I would love to change the world, but they won’t give me the source code.
- I’m not anti-social; I’m just not user friendly.
- If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.
NOTE: I’m not quite sure if I can leave the link to the source here. (Forum rules)
The box said ‘Requires Windows Vista or better’. So I installed LINUX.
It should be
The box said ‘Requires Windows 10 or better’. So I installed LINUX.
** Vista is pretty old now. Let us drag Windows 10 in the joke.
Good point Avi! The joke is quite old, but as you can see, even then people realised that Linux was far more superior!
“In a World without Walls and Fences, who needs Windows and Gates!”
For me this is the funniest Techno joke
Have a great day guys!
If you ask a normal guy how many meters are in 1 km you get 1000 meters
Ask a programmer and u get 1024